Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



The New Britney Spears Sex Tape


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



According to many sources there's video of Britney Spears partying with some strippers, changing clothes and more.
Said another source, "If that thing goes on the Internet, there's going to be big trouble. It might be what they need to take [Spears'] kids away from her.
This could be some serious trouble for Britney.  Who would've thought that Kevin Federline would be considered the better parent?  source


0 Responses to “The New Britney Spears Sex Tape”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3