Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Lindsay Lohan Shows Full Side Boob


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All I can say is awesome! At least her boobs haven't shrunk when she lost weight. A lot of people hate Lindsay Lohan right now but I think she's just a troubled girl in desperate need of love. Many girls do this but she's famous so we know everything. Don't judge her for giving it up to all these celebs because most girls out there gave it up for a guy who works at Wal-Mart or the 7/11. Don't judge, just enjoy the pics.


0 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan Shows Full Side Boob”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3