Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Tyra Goes Off About Weight - Video


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The only reason Tyra is so upset in this video is because she was and is part of the problem. On her top model show, she talks about weight and being fat. She's dieted, hated her weight and currently struggles with the problem. She was caught red handed and instead of fessing up to being part of the problem, she makes it seem like she's sticking up for women around the world. What a bunch of crap. I actually like Tyra but the TV show was grandstanding for ratings.


0 Responses to “Tyra Goes Off About Weight - Video”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3