Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



New Paris Hilton Sex Tape - Paris Hilton Exposed!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I recall Paris Hilton going on all sorts of talk shows saying that her image didn't reflect her real life and that she was a "good girl" who only had a few boyfriends. How does she explain the latest sex tape? It was allegedly bought from a storage unit that she didn't keep up payments on so some sleazebags bought it and found videos she taped.
The video allegedly shows not only sex and nudity but some bizarre confessions and possibly drug use.
Click here to view a sample at UselessJunk


0 Responses to “New Paris Hilton Sex Tape - Paris Hilton Exposed!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3