Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Britney Spears & Paris Hilton Accused of Being a "Couple"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Could it be true? Are Paris Hilton and Britney Spears really lesbian lovers? Nah. I don't think they're that daring. In fact, I think they're rather boring. And poor Britney. She thinks she's living life on the wild side but I'll bet Paris is just using her for publicity and in reality she hates Britney because she wasn't born into money. All those rich kids hate young stars that made their own money. Paris wanted to be Britney with her lousy CD too.
Anyway, Jeannette Walls said that Paris has released a statement that they're just friends. I put the deathwatch on their friendship at 7 days...


0 Responses to “Britney Spears & Paris Hilton Accused of Being a "Couple"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3