Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Idiot Frat Boys Lose Lawsuit Against Borat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frat boys are idiots. I know, I was one of them. It wasn't about any time-honored tradition, it was about getting drunk and trying to hook up with as many chicks as possible. Now some frat idiots tried to sue Borat and have the footage of them acting like themselves removed from the movie have lost!
The students sued the movie's distributor and producers last month, saying filmmakers had duped them into appearing in "Borat" by getting them drunk and falsely promising the film would never be shown in the United States.
source - Reuters


0 Responses to “Idiot Frat Boys Lose Lawsuit Against Borat”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3