Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Mena Suvari Topless Pictures!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mena Suvari really isn't much of a celebrity. I mean, what has she done lately? She's not that hot. So why are topless pictures so exciting? Because it's interesting to see someone with an imperfect body. I actually think her boobs look pretty sexy even if they aren't huge or symmetrical. The only thing disturbing is that she still looks way too young.
More pictures at the Superficial


0 Responses to “Mena Suvari Topless Pictures!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3