Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



OJ Simpson "Juiced" - New, offensive Punk'd style show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




OJ Simpson has done an offensive Punk'd style TV show. I wasn't sure if it was real or not but apparently it is real and he's pitching it around and it'll probably come out on DVD.
I heard that Ron Goldman was a really nice guy. I think the saddest thing I ever heard was when they played his answering machine on TV. It was all of his friends saying goodbye to him. I'm sure Nicole was a nice person too. Neither deserved what happened.


1 Responses to “OJ Simpson "Juiced" - New, offensive Punk'd style show”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    o.j you rock

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3