Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Man Learns Not To Use Credit Card In A Strip Club


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So this guy goes to Scores in Manhattan and he uses his American Express card. He gets shocked when he gets a bill for $241,000. Yes, that's almost a quarter of a million dollars! The moral of the story is to always use cash.
Click here to read the whole story


0 Responses to “Man Learns Not To Use Credit Card In A Strip Club”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3