Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Poor Tara Reid


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tara Reid used to be a super-cute hottie who seemed sweet and nice but in the last few years we just think of her as a joke. Her huge fake boob popped out of her top, she drinks all the time, Hollywood Rag makes fun of her odd looking belly, and even Carson Daly seems embarrassed now.
It's so sad to me when girls with such low self-esteem like this self-destruct. She shouldn't have gotten the boob job, she was perfect before. She also needs to go to rehab to kick the alcohol and other stuff for good. It's not too late to fix her life. Also, she needs to surround herself with people who love her, not hanger-ons who just bring her down. Good luck Tara.


0 Responses to “Poor Tara Reid”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3