Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Jane Fonda In 3some Sex Tape


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No, not now, but in her past, Fonda admits to having a threesome. A young Jane Fonda would be worth watching. Believe it or not, she was hot when she was younger. You kids only know her as the older version she is now but she used to be quite lovely. I hope for me that the tape comes out but for her sake, I hope it doesn't. Maybe since she's older she can appreciate a sex tape of her when she was younger and beautiful.
Read more at the Hollywood Rag.


0 Responses to “Jane Fonda In 3some Sex Tape”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3