Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Taylor Swift? I Don't Get It


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've been hearing a lot about how great this Taylor Swift is so I looked her up on YouTube and am I missing something?
The good: she looks good when standing still.
The bad: prop guitar that's not really being heard, out of tune vocals, bad song, she's out of breath, awkward moves, not sexy, just awful to watch unless you're a perv who likes young girls.
I know that young girls look up to her but i just don't think she's that good.  So she writes her own songs?  BFD, they're not that great.  I was really expecting more.


0 Responses to “Taylor Swift? I Don't Get It”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3