Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Kid Gets Suspended For Mohawk?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is not the kid but there was a kid who 
had a trendy, dumb-ass faux-hawk (where you don't commit by 
shaving the sides of your head) who was suspended from school.  There
was a time when this was an incredible sign of rebellion and youth and now
you have dipshits all over with just shoving the hair on the middle of their
heads up one inch and strutting like they did something.  Punk used to
be a real statement but now 10-year olds are sporting craphawks.
I'd like to push all of these poseurs into the ocean.


0 Responses to “Kid Gets Suspended For Mohawk?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3