Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Lidsay Lohan Ruins Career


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Director Mark Walters won't work with Lindsay Lohan until she gets her life together.  It's time that these acrtresses are held accountable instead of being applauded for their bad behaviour.  
Mark sez - "I'm certainly not going to be seeking her out until she gets her personal life in order," said Waters, whose next film is The Spiderwick Chronicles (which he was promoting at the San Diego Comic-Con). "On a business level, most companies aren't going to want to take the chance making a movie with someone who is unreliable."

Read more at People


0 Responses to “Lidsay Lohan Ruins Career”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3