Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Paris Hilton Likes Kathy Griffin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Superficial recently had some pics where Paris Hilton bought the Kathy Griffin DVD. I'm surprised because Kathy is the type who would make fun of Hilton.
Now let's get to that bitch Kathy Griffin. She's a whore who will sell out her best friend for a good story. It's no wonder that all of Hollywood laughs at her behind her back (and to her face). I've heard some rumors of what some of her current "friends" have said about her and it just makes Griffin look pathetic. She's such a desperate attention whore that she'll say or do anything to keep her 15 minutes rolling. The only people who like her are women who are hateful jealous bitches that want to pretend that they have friends.


0 Responses to “Paris Hilton Likes Kathy Griffin”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3