Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Analyzing Joss Stone in a Bikini


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Joss Stone has a great voice but came out a bit overrated. Now that she's legal we can finally lust after her without guilt. Let's examine this picture:
  • A bit flat but I don't care. I'd rather have small than large and fake!
  • Wide hips. A possible danger sign when she gets older. Could end up looking like Ann Wilson.
  • Beautiful face. Very pretty!
  • Could be thinner but I'd hate to see her go anorexic.
We'll have to see how she continues to develop but she's looking nice & natural and let's hope she doesn't do a plastic makeover!


0 Responses to “Analyzing Joss Stone in a Bikini”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3