Commentary on current events, pop culture and your mama.



Jay-Z Has Hidden Messages on his CDs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'm not a Jay-Z fan and I'm not sure if this is even correct but if it is, it's just giving more publicity to Jay-Z. Personally, I think religion makes stars out of people who wouldn't be known otherwise. This might just push Jay-Z into superstar status.
I think the main thing turns off people to Christ is Christians. Yes, you know the type. Hypocrites. Sure, there are some who are wonderful people but try to find some good Christians. I'ts not easy. Here's a suggestion. If you call yourself a Christian, be like Christ and accept and love people and stop condemning them. Stop hating people. Be a good example.


0 Responses to “Jay-Z Has Hidden Messages on his CDs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Voice Of Stupidity
  • From Los Angeles, United States
  • I'm an idiot with a lot of time on my hands.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3